The Garage Door Service Industry
Homeowners that have a car most likely have a garage. Since many people continue to re-invest in home improvements, the garage door market is excellent. Over the last few years, technology has led to exciting advancements that make garage doors not only more functional, but more safe. People want a garage door that speaks of class, beauty, security and energy efficiency. That’s what Aladdin Doors® provides.
WHAT WE KNOW
- 70% of homeowners use the garage as their new front door
- 71% of homeowners use garage door openers to access their homes every day
- The average garage door commands about 30% of the home's front view
- 23% of new one-family homes built in 2014 had a three (or more) car garage, compared to 11% in 1992
(more garages mean more garage door sales and service)
- Garage door replacement is one of the best home improvement projects for return on investment, with
- an ROI of 98.3% at resale according to the 2018 Cost vs. Value Report.
The GARAGE DOOR is the new front door!
THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT
Where smart home features were once considered a fringe benefit, more buyers are demanding them, and Aladdin Doors® has taken notice with our Smartphone integrated garage door technology. Later this year, Amazon's package delivery service will be able to drop packages in your garage by pairing your "smart" (Aladdin) garage door opener with your Amazon account.
As online purchases continue to increase, Aladdin Doors® anticipates significant growth in the high-tech garage door opener sector. Be on the cutting edge of garage door technology and services. Be part of our growth!
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN TO YOU?
The garage door industry is growing and the demand for replacement and repair services shows no signs of slowing down anytime soon. It breaks down to 30% garage door sales and replacement, and 70% repairs and service, representing a constant flow of revenue for residential customers and some commercial as well. Welcome to Aladdin Doors®, the fastest growing garage door franchise in North America.